What we do
Help with Licensing Work
We can advise and support you through any kind of licensing application or issue
It’s important to have the right training and advice on licensing issues, no matter what sector you work in. Jarmans Solicitors have a well-established Commercial Law team with experience in providing licensing advice across a variety of industry sectors including the leisure and entertainment sector, charities, sports venues and events, education, real estate, transport, and retail.
With any form of licensing it’s important to consider a variety of competing points of view. Taking consideration of the views of the general public, licence holder/applicant and the authorities is vital.
Our commercial team support individuals and businesses with issues such as (but not limited to):
- Alcohol and entertainment premises licences and club premises certificates under the Licensing Act 2003 – including general regulatory compliance, applications, reviews, objections and protection of licences
- Personal Licences including wedding licenses, taxi licensing, table & chair public highway licenses
- Large outdoor events - licensing, regulatory and contractual issues concerning festivals and large outdoor events
- Vehicle Operator ('O') Licensing - including inquiries and criminal prosecutions
- House in Multiple Occupation licensing
- SIA licensing
- Gambling and gaming machine permits, family entertainment centres, bingo licences
- Licence audits
- Representations on behalf of clients with regulators and responsible authorities and due diligence
- Corporate sales and real estate transactions licensing issues
If you are applying for a licence, or already hold one, and feel that you need expert, independent legal advice, contact us to book a consultation.
What we do
We offer legal advice for all your Licensing needs. If you would like to contact us or book a consultation with a member of our team please fill in the 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 01795 472291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org