If you think that you may be affected by an incorrectly prepared Will, then ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know a deceased person who made a Will that appears challengeable on the grounds that they had lost mental capacity at the time they made it?
- Do you believe that the deceased was unduly influenced by another, to leave all, or some of their property/income/assets to someone unexpected?
- Do you believe that the deceased was coerced to make their Will as they did?
- Do you believe that the deceased was placed under duress to leave their Will as they did?
- Is the Will invalid on the grounds that the deceased didn't sign it, and/or it wasn't witnessed?
- Do you know someone who is entitled to make a Claim on the deceased's Estate on the basis that they were promised something by them, but they died without it being put into place?
- Do you believe that the deceased made a new Will that is different to the old Will?
- Do you believe that the deceased's Will was not properly, or legally, prepared?
If you answered yes to any of the questions then contact email@example.com on 01795 472291 to find out where you stand.