I hope you're keeping safe. I've got something that might interest you which is happening on Tuesday 12th May at 2.30pm... I'm joining Phil Chantry (a local business coach) on a rather unique webinar. Let me explain...
Phil has been running webinars over the last month to help business owners focus on what they CAN control and not what they CAN'T in their business in these tough times. He told me he's been speaking to two groups of business owners over the last few weeks...
Group 1: Those who are looking for (and finding) opportunities to push on in these troubled times.
Group 2: Those who feel like throwing in the towel and are losing sleep.
The good news is that, whichever group you're in, help is on hand. Whilst Phil will be helping you with practical business ideas to get you through the next few weeks and months, I've been asked to offer my expertise on the legal side and I've been invited onto the webinar as a panellist to help you. There will be a Q&A at the end of the webinar where I will be on hand to answer all your questions from contract law to employment law.
Here's the info you'll need to join us:
Date and Time: Tuesday 12th May from 2:30pm - 4:30pm
In this webinar, you'll learn:
1. The number one thing you MUST do immediately to ensure your customers don't lose confidence in your business.
2. Creative tips and tricks from other local business owners we've spoken to, who have come up with amazing ideas to counter the problems they're having.
3. The number one source of orders when times are tough.
4. The five things you need to consider if working remotely is going to be part of the 'new normal'.
5. How to manage people from afar, and much more.
The good news is that the investment for joining us is £0.
Joining the webinar is easy:
Click the link here now to register https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WiFfk6fIRLmgMqkQUnmCrQ
Spend a minute keying in your details, and you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join on 12th May
We're really looking forward to helping you get through the next 90 days, and putting yourself in a great position to grow your business and help you through the challenges you're facing.
Stay safe in the meantime