There is no doubt that while Blockchain and Crypto Currency were terms previously heard and exchanged amongst a select few, realisation is now dawning that the existing, and emerging, forms of Crypto Currency will play a far more important part in how both business and individuals attend to their financial and investment arrangements for the future.
Recent headline news suggests from the sceptics that Crypto currency has had its day and that the bubble has burst. Only the naive and unadventurous amongst us would accept such a suggestion with those entrepreneurs and forward thinking individuals and businesses recognising that the benefits of both Blockchain and Crypto currency will not go away.
Nevertheless, whether as a means of currency exchange, or investment, it is clear that presently whilst regulation looms in various international arenas the value of these emerging “commodities” is volatile.
For this reason, amongst others, it is essential for those already engaging in Crypto currency transactions and Blockchain, and also for those who are considering joining the emerging revolution, to have clear legal advice and guidance both with regard to the risks and benefits of joining.
At Jarmans we will demystify the rumours surrounding the issues and provide you with clear guidance and advice upon:
- Whether or not Crypto currencies are a potential investment medium;
- Whether Crypto currency and Blockchain can be utilised effectively for financial transactions and business growth;
- GDPR and security issues;
- Contract documentation, agreements and service standards using Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto currency is here to stay, recognised by the recent concern expressed by the major banks, financial institutions and at an international level addressing regulation.
For advice with regard to all aspects of Blockchain and Crypto currency, please contact Jarmans, your locally founded and globally connected full service legal provider.
Call 01795 472291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org