Webinar | Date: 8th July 2021 | Time: 12-1PM
How you can plan for the end of furlough and know your options
The Job Retention Scheme, more commonly known as furlough, has provided businesses with a huge lifeline to keep their businesses going and keep their employees in jobs. However, with the scheme is due to end on 30th September 2021, many businesses may still not have fully recovered to their pre-Pandemic financial position.
We’re teaming up with Emma Lee, Head of Litigation at Jarmans Solicitors, to bring you a webinar to help you not only plan for the end of furlough but consider the options you have.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What you need to consider and what your options are when furlough comes to an end in September, for example:
- Who are you going to bring back?
- How do you go about reducing employees’ hours?
- How do you make redundancies? Is this the right option?
- What are the implications of entering into an agreement with your creditors (CVA)?
- What can you do if your customers or suppliers go into liquidation?
- How to calculate your break-even point and why it’s so important, including:
- Working out how much profit is in each £1 of sales
- What minimum sales you need to make to secure your drawings as a business owner
- How to set relevant sales targets
- How as turnover grows you can end up with less cash in the bank
Book your space now.
We will be recording this webinar and sending it to those registered after the webinar, so even if you can’t make it on the day, register your space to have access to the recording.