We are working in partnership with A4G Chartered Accountants, based in Kent, as we thought their proactive and financial advice would be of great value to you, especially during the current crisis.
They are certainly not your traditional accountancy firm quietly ticking boxes for HMRC. They have worked for over 25 years to combine their knowledge of accounting and business advice. And once again, they have gone above and beyond being 'just accountants' and have put together the A4G Coronavirus Business Advice Hub.
Click here to have a read through what they have been sharing recently to help your business survive Coronavirus, including:
- On your marks, get set… Furlough
- What if the worst happens? :
- Week 4 syndrome and the importance of leadership
- Bank requirements for Business Interruption Loans
- Reduce your personal expenses
- Should you put your business into hibernation?
- Understanding your options as an employer factsheet
If you’d like to receive their daily updates from their A4G Coronavirus Business Advice Hub, sign up here. In these emails, they sift through the sometimes overwhelming announcements made by the Government and provide you with practice advice on how your business can survive Coronavirus. From HR advice and policy templates to practical advice and cashflow planning, they’re here to help you.